Friday 5 July 2013

Gardens and tired dogs

Enjoying the sunshine this morning with my friend Helen of Bustle & Sew in her garden. Over a cup of tea we discussed the joys of dogs, cats, her daughter Rosie's wedding and running our own craft businesses. What better way to enjoy a business meeting than watching our dogs play together and enjoying a good chat.

My little Lionel love's playing with his big friends Ben and Daisy, nothing like a rough and tumble and good run in the garden to send him to sleep for the afternoon!


This week with warm weather forecast I have been enjoying my garden. With this in mind I have created a range of 6 seed collection envelopes which are now on sale in my etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/flapdoodledesigns. They are ideal for gardeners like myself who don't want to buy seeds every year, just collect from your garden and plant next year. You can also have fun swooping seeds with friends, just remember to label the packets and store in a dark dry place.
Looking forward to a weekend in the garden.




No comments:

Post a Comment