Wednesday 26 June 2013

Been busy this week working on some illustrations for Helen of Bustle & Sew. They are for her new book on making soft toys. Not only is she a talented stitcher but also a good friend and a real help and encouragement for my new business flapdoodledesigns.


The swan stuffing soft toys is one of my favourite's and one of Lionel too! He love's soft toys so when I bought a bag of Helens back to draw he kept trying to steal them. As much as Helen likes Lionel I knew she wouldn't want soggy soft toys. Luckily I have finished them and have been able to hand them back to safety....unless Daisy get's hold of them.


Double trouble above playing in Helen's garden. Lionel looks forward to my meetings with Helen on a Friday as much as I do, especially as she often has bones for him to bring home.
My next project for my shop www.etsy.com/shop/flapdoodledesigns is seed collection envelopes for all the keen gardeners. I will hopefully have more news about them and my facebook competition by the end of the week.




No comments:

Post a Comment